The following individuals are slated to appear on the ballot for the 2019 election:
Vice President/President-Elect (3-year term beginning 2020/2021)
- Mandy Hurt (Duke University)
- Ted Westervelt (Library of Congress)
Member At Large (3 to be elected; 2 will serve a 3-year term beginning 2020/2021, 1 will serve 2-year terms beginning 2020/2021)
- Lisa Barricella (East Carolina University)
- Katy DiVittorio (Auraria Library, Denver, CO)
- Mary Ann Jones (Mississippi State University)
- Laurie Kaplan (ProQuest)
- Courtney McAllister (Yale Law School)
- Jennifer Pate (University of North Alabama)
- Maria Stanton (ATLA)
Ballots, voting instructions, petition candidate instructions, and candidate profiles are forthcoming and information about each will be distributed in separate email messages. Please address any questions to: Madeline Kelly, Chair, NASIG Nominations & Elections Committee 2019/2020, Madeline.Kelly@wwu.edu.
Many thanks for your participation!