The NASIG Newsletter regularly publishes reports covering conference sessions in the September issue. We are soliciting your help in covering the sessions at the 2018 Conference in Atlanta, GA for inclusion in the Newsletter. We would like to cover all sessions. If you are planning to attend the conference and are interested in submitting a report on a session, please contact Rachel Erb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please indicate the session(s) that you would like to cover. The list of sessions is available here: https://nasig2018.sched.com/.
The following guidelines will apply:
- The reporter’s name will appear in the byline as the author of the report.
- The deadline for submitting a Newsletter conference report July 9, 2017 (about 3-4 weeks after the conference) for inclusion in the September issue.
- Reports are generally summaries of presentations and may vary somewhat in length, scope, and depth of coverage, at the reporters’ discretion; reports must be full prose (not outlines or written out notes) and preferably between 250-500 words.
- The Newsletter Editorial Board reserves the right to edit reports to any degree, or to not publish any report it deems inappropriate or unsatisfactory.
- Reporting for the Newsletter is not the same as recording for the Conference Proceedings; Newsletter reports are generally less substantial than articles in the Proceedings. Focus your report on a few session highlights that would be of interest to our readers.
- NASIG members, and especially the Newsletter Editorial Board, will be very appreciative and grateful for your report!