Just a reminder that Proposals are due next week.
Please use the online form to submit a proposal or program or idea. This Call for Proposals will close on November 15, 2015.
Please note the following:
- The PPC welcomes proposals that are still in the formative stages, and may work with potential presenters to focus their proposals further.
- Proposals should name any particular products or services that are integral to the content of the presentation. However, as a matter of NASIG policy, programs should not be used as a venue to promote or attack any product, service, or institution.
- Time management issues generally limit each session to one to three speakers for conference sessions. Panels of four (4) or more speakers are discouraged must be discussed in advance with the Program Planning Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please refer to the NASIG reimbursement policy for reimbursement of speaker expenses.
- All session speakers must complete a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) prior to speaking at the conference.
Inquiries may be sent to PPC at: email@example.com
We look forward to a great conference in Albuquerque
Danielle Williams and Corrie Marsh
NASIG PPC Chair and Vice-Chair