NASIG 31st Annual Conference
Embracing New Horizons
June 9 to 12, 2016
As we have in recent years, the PPC specifically welcomes programs focusing on the Core Competencies that the NASIG Core Competency Task Force developed for Electronic Resources Librarians. Please refer to the Core Competencies.
Please use the online form to submit a proposal or program or idea. This Call for Proposals will close on November 15, 2015.
Please note the following:
● The PPC welcomes proposals that are still in the formative stages, and may work with potential presenters to focus their proposals further.
● Proposals should name any particular products or services that are integral to the content of the presentation. However, as a matter of NASIG policy, programs should not be used as a venue to promote or attack any product, service, or institution.
● Time management issues generally limit each session to one to three speakers for conference sessions. Panels of four (4) or more speakers are discouraged must be discussed in advance with the Program Planning Committee (email@example.com)
● Please refer to the NASIG reimbursement policy for reimbursement of speaker expenses.
● All session speakers must complete a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) prior to speaking at the conference.
Inquiries may be sent to PPC at: firstname.lastname@example.org