Special Issue Call for Papers:
The Future of Serials
Serials Review is planning a special issue on the “Future of Serials.” This issue will focus on a complex array of changes in serials management as well as future innovations. Potential topics for this issue include the following: Linked data projects related to serials
- The future of print journals and newspapers
- Social networking sites and their influence on scholarly communication
- Resource Description and Access (RDA) and serials
- Managing Open Access collections in libraries
- Knowledgebases and their central role in electronic resource management
- Implementation of next-generation ILSs and realizing the promise of ERMs
- Publisher perspectives about the impact of printing technologies on serials publishing.
If you are interested in contributing an article for this special issue, please contact Maria Collins, editor of Serials Review (firstname.lastname@example.org) or submit your paper for review through the Taylor & Francis web site: http://www.editorialmanager.com/serrev
*The deadline for submissions is early August 2014.