Theme: Gold mining! Text and Data Mining of Journals – Librarians, Publishers and researchers excavating the treasure trove
The Serials and Other Continuing Resources Section (SOCRS) invites colleagues to submit proposals for its two-hour open session at the IFLA Congress in Singapore this August on the theme of Text and Data Mining of Scholarly Journals.
Papers addressing the following issues are invited:
- Recent text mining projects
- The role of libraries in supporting text and data mining activities
- Challenges and opportunities of data mining for Publishers and database providers
- Collaborative opportunities and experiences of Librarians, Publishers and Researchers
- New services, initiatives and projects on text and data mining
For details, see the full call.