The Coutts Award for Innovation in Electronic Resources Management recognizes significant and innovative contributions to electronic collections management and development practice. The award consists of a citation and $2,000 generously donated by Coutts Information Services.
Criteria for selection of the winner will be determined by the person’s achievements, including but not limited to:
- Building and managing new types of electronic collections and materials
- Addressing selection issues and processes for electronic resources
- Creating effective organizational structures for the workflow management and development of electronic resource collections
- Increasing visibility, discovery, and user access to electronic library resources
Nominations should include:
- Name, address, phone number, and email address of each nominee and nominating party
- Formal statement of nomination that includes a rationale
- Description of any projects that the nominee has initiated and successfully completed
- Letters of support and endorsement
Deadline for nomination is Dec.3, 2012. For more details, see here.