Presented by the ALCTS Continuing Resources Section, the Ulrich’s Serials Librarianship Award consists of a citation and $1,500, generously donated by ProQuest.
The deadline for nominations is December 1, 2012.
The award is presented to an individual who has made distinguished and ongoing contributions to serials librarianship, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrated leadership in the serials community through significant contributions to the work of professional associations and/or to library education programs
- Scholarship that has had a significant impact on the profession
- Research that advances the theory or practice of serials librarianship
- Development of tools or methods that enhance the access to or management of serials
- Other advances that lead to a better understanding of the field of serials librarianship
Nomination packets should include a letter of nomination; three to five letters of support; the nominee’s resume; examples (no more than three) of the nominee’s publications or other relevant documents. Self-nominations are welcome. For additional information, including a list of past recipients, please refer to: http://www.ala.org/alcts/awards/profrecognition/serialslib.
Please email nomination packets to Erika Ripley, Chair, Ulrich’s Jury, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an acknowledgment email or receipt within a day of your submission, please call 214.768.4016 and leave voicemail. Thank you.