NASIG Newsletter is currently seeking brief reports of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other serial and e-resources related events NASIG members have attended.
The best reports are informal, hitting the main points and piquing interest to know more. We will edit to NASIG style; just present the material as if you were informing a colleague about an interesting event — because that is just what you will be doing.
We are currently seeking reports for the following events:
- 2011 Charleston Conference
- ALA Midwinter Meeting @ Dallas
- UKSG 35th Annual Conference and Exhibition
- 21st Annual North Carolina Serials Conference
- Electronic Resources and Libraries (ER&L)
Please send your submission directly to Ning Han at firstname.lastname@example.org by Mar. 15th, 2012 to be included in the next issue of the NASIG Newsletter. Word, OpenOffice, .rtf and plain text submissions are acceptable.