International Market Update: Global Business Opportunities and Challenges
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
This compelling webinar will explore the benefits and recommended methods for doing business in international markets, specifically
Latin America and Asia. From the comfort of your office, you will gain valuable insight from publishers that have established international
business models in these new markets.
Join us for a 90-minute discussion on this important topic and gain valuable insight on the recommended methods and significant benefits
to be gained by doing business in selected international markets.
Our speakers are leading experts from major STM publishers and firms with extensive experience in international publishing. They will offer
you a roadmap to exploring new global markets as well as suggest strategies and opportunities for publishers with an existing presence
in these high growth, high revenue-generating regions.
Consider attending if you want to learn more about:
* Which international markets are getting the most attention from publishers
* How to assess particular market opportunities and challenges
* How to select partners who can best help you develop and implement an international strategy
Presenters will welcome contributions and questions from participants both before and after the webinar.
* Adrian Stanley, CEO, The Charlesworth Group
* Mauricio Rocha de Silva, Editor in Chief, Clinics journal, Brazil
* Bas Straub, Publishing Director, Journals, Elsevier
* Gurvinder Batra, Founder & CTO of KiwiTech and former co-founder of Aptara
* Mary Anne Baynes, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Charlesworth Group
* Bill Silberg, Editor-at-Large, the American Journal of Preventive Medicine and Principal, Silberg Consulting
REGISTER today! http://bit.ly/v467zr
SSP Members: $99
ALSO COMING SOON!
* 2012 Librarian Focus Group, January 31, 2012, American Geophysical Union, Washington, DC
* SSP 34rd Annual Meeting, “Social, Mobile, Agile, Global: Are You Ready?” May 30 – June 1, 2012 at the Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, VA.