Request for Conference/Meeting Reports
July 6, 2011
The NASIG Newsletter needs YOU to provide brief reports of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other serial and e-resources related events NASIG members have attended.
The best reports are informal, hitting the main points and piquing interest to know more. We will edit to NASIG style; just present the material as if you were informing a colleague about an interesting event — because that is just what you will be doing.
We are seeking reports for these events in the recent past:
- UKSG 2011 Annual Conference
- ALCTS Webinar: Organizing the Evaluation of Electronic Resources
- Ohio Valley Group of Technical Services Librarians 2011 Conference: Technical Services Renaissance ACRL 2011 Annual Conference
- ALA 2011 Annual Conference
- SLA 2011 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO
We are seeking reports for these future events (and any others!) Remember, if it interested you, it will interest others in the field:
- 104th AALL Annual Meeting
- ALCTS Web Course: Fundamentals of Electronic Resources Acquisitions
- Mid-South E-Resources Symposium
- ARCHIVES 360°—75th SAA Annual Meeting
And let’s look ahead to:
- UKSG Usage Statistics Training Seminar
- 2011 Charleston Conference
- UKSG: Introduction to Serials and E-Resources Today
- UKSG One-Day Conference
- 11th AnnualBrick and Click Libraries
- 2011 IN Conference: Globalization, Innovation and Collaboration
There are truly too many serial and e-resource related events at these conferences to list them all easily, but of course we are especially interested in programs sponsored by continuing resources interest groups or sections.
Please send your submission directly to Ning Han at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31st, 2011. Word, OpenOffice, .rtf and plain text submissions are acceptable.