The ALCTS Continuing Resources Section College and Research Libraries Interest Group (CRS C&RL IG) requests presentation proposals for our Midwinter Meeting in San Diego, CA on Sunday Jan. 9th 2011 from 10:30am-12:00pm.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
– Withdrawing print when libraries also have online access
– Distributed print repositories
– Coping with hard economic times in continuing resources acquisitions and collection management
– Pay per view pricing for journal articles and new models of acquisitions
– Continuing resources cataloging
– Next generation OPACs and continuing resources displays
– Accessing continuing resources through discovery platforms
– Continuing resources in a mobile computing environment
– Other topics?
Each presentation should be approximately 20 minutes. There will be time for discussion.
Please include in your proposal:
– Title of presentation
– Brief summary of proposed presentation
– Name(s) and position(s) of presenter(s)
– E-mail address(es) of presenter(s)