NASIG 26th Annual Conference
Gateway to Collaboration
June 2-5, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
The North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) 2011 Program Planning Committee extends a second call for proposals for pre-conference, vision, strategy, and tactics sessions. We welcome all proposals related to serials and electronic resources, and we are particularly interested in the following topics in order to provide a diverse conference program:
- Ebooks management, including acquisition models, workflows, and issues related to mobile devices
- Implementation of web-scale discovery services
- Managing and coaching support staff in changing roles
- Cataloging standards, workflow, and data maintenance for serials and electronic resources
- Proposals based on emerging trends, case studies, and descriptive and experimental research findings
To submit a proposal, please complete the online form.
This call for proposals will close on October 22, 2010. The Program Planning Committee reviews all submitted proposals and plans to notify applicants of the status of their proposals in December 2010. Please direct inquiries to the Program Planning Committee co-chairs, Anne Mitchell and Michael Hanson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis!
Anne Mitchell and Michael Hanson
Program Planning Committee Co-Chairs